Bullying and harassment at work
School staff mental health charity Education Support have put together this guide for staff about recognising bullying and harassment at work, and how to respond if it is happening to you.
This thorough guide shares support and guidance for school staff around how to identify and respond to workplace bullying or harassment.
It covers support in terms of how staff can manage emotions and responses to potential bullying incidents. It also shares lots of signposting for further support, along with testimonials of how impactful that support was.
The guide covers:
- What are workplace bullying and harassment?
- Workplace bullying and the law
- How bullying and harassment can affect your health and wellbeing
- How to deal with a bullying incident
- Taking formal action against workplace harassment
- Life after bullying
- Sources of support
Using this resource
This resource is designed for:
- use by individual members of school staff